Monday, April 25, 2011

Noob

Hi! I'm new to thins, but I have every intention of making this a blog you actually want to read! In the future expect to see me giving out details on good or even great deals and give my opinion on what different products are like. I also may give intersting little stories of my life, keep you up dated on whats going on.

So now, to introduce myself, I'm Christine. Some people call me Chris, but most call me Chrissi. I am 22, Married to my handsome husband, Brett, I am a Christian and I goto "The Lighthouse Church of God" in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I like to try new stuff and bargians love to find me (and my husband). I live in Ontario, Canada... I'm not gonna give the city, mostly cuz I'm sorta in the middle of moving. My favorite store to shop is at ....... drumm rolll please....... Dollerama! I also love my Wag Jag! and I'm a buzz agent(I'll prolly go into details later on what a buzz agent is). One of my fav. on-line games is KaW or Kingdoms at War! My username there is Chrissi.

Anyways, thats all for now... But soon I hope to have more and cool deals for ya!
Chrissi

No comments:

Post a Comment